Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sahara Desert + Sunday Market

The title is quite confusing but it was the first thing it popped into my head during duty today.

The sun is scorching hot and directly glaring into my eyes. Multifocal glasses so the reflection is blinding my sight. Squinting doesn't help much either. To walk under the shade is like finally finding a mirage. That's why it is called the Sahara Desert.

Then, I thought about tomorrow and it wasn't just going to be Sahara Desert. It was much more horrifying. No joke here.

It is going to be Sahara Desert and Sunday Market.

Equation=
Pre-sale equals to selling stuff which equals to shouting which also equals to attracting customers. More people come so, more hotlah. Just waiting to see how the weather is. If it's a cloudy and windy day, I consider myself pretty lucky. But if otherwise.

When I go back to class, I will sit directly underneath the fan cashing away.

No comments: