Friday, March 6, 2009

Exams are over!

It's such a relief that exams are over.



But then, the test paper always has to come back...
And the results are quite bad especially Geography. So, right now I'm here wondering what will happen to Sejarah, KH, English and BM. To be honest, this exam was very unpleasant. I fell sick on the day we were suppose to sit for the KH paper. When I woke up that morning, I had this nauseous feeling. I didn't bother and sat down for breakfast but as soon as I finished, I started throwing up. Felt really dizzy and disorientated.
Hoping it will go away, I stepped into the car and ended up vomitting again. My mum told me I shouldn't go to school but I told her I had to as I already studied. I went to school late after that to see the doctor. Wasn't feeling any better. The doctor prescribed me some antibiotics and anti-vomitting but he didn't tell me what exactly caused the condition.
When I came back from exam, I kept wondering what it was. Maybe it was the rota virus or the irritable bowel syndrome. Till today, I'm still having bad stomachaches in the morning.

1 comment:

christine said...

omggggla. i think it's a virus that's spreading around. EVERYONE's been vomitting lately! Euffie, my mum, mich G, emmeline (i think?)... SO BANYAK.



(ahahaha i got iron stomach!! xD)


*idestu