Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 2009

This is my first post in the year of 2009. Not really proud of it, but it figures.
School was pretty exciting actually with the lights flashing on and off in the morning. Seems like someone has been playing with the metre. The subjects seemed normal except I was constantly reminded of PMR. That was the not-so-exciting part. And there were already piles of homework stacking on my desk, waiting for me to fill it in. A great way to start of the year, huh?
My dad's playing this game called "Jaws" on his PDA which really is getting on my nerves. The main aim of the game is to arrange the balls in order to obtain the most points. Trust me, it ain't a fun game, at all. It's as though everyone's bustling with the rhythm and I'm stuck at this horribly slow pace, like a snail, perhaps. So I on the TV and flicked between the channels there is on ASTRO.
So... I ended up watching a horror movie called "Stay Alive", a video game that kills people. It was kind of scary and creepy at the same time. Didn't exactly enjoyed it. Sort of bloody? Yeap.

No comments: