Sunday, June 28, 2009

Overjoyed!

I am so glad I finished the logo entry. Finally, a little bit free. Oh yes before I get, food and funfair day is coming up soon, which is on Saturday.
Remember to visit the 3A1 stall at SMK St Teresa!
Today, my mother, sister and I went for a dinner at Bella Italia for a celebration. Although it seemed rather empty, ok, we were the only ones there, the food was simply delicious. I mean awesomeness flowed out of every single plate served. We had the sphagetti carbonara, mushroom soup, pizza, grilled salmon, caesar salad and last but not least, the mouth-watering tiramisu.
Everything tasted so good that I'll definitely suggest it to my dad the next time we're planning on western food. Yes, and so I am overjoyed about that matter! It just left me with butterflies and stars around my head.

No comments: