Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holkidays

Holidays usually mean more time to go online and at least publish post three times in a week but so far I am stuck at the shop. And my week's income went to buying Brisingr and yes, I finally bought it. It was hard to convince my parents that the book was actually interesting and worth buying. Haven't started reading it yet though.

I have not compelled myself to boredom just yet. The list of things I felt needed to be put on the entertainment accomplishment list.

a) Watched all of the Indiana Jones movies and absolutely loved it.




b) Read the first book in the Artemis Fowl series. Actually it's quite a good read and who thought fairies could be so violent. I particularly liked the line at the back of the book saying, "Stay back, human. You don't know what you're dealing with". Might continue. Can't believe what I have missed out for so many years.




c) Painting flowers with watercolour. Brings out the worse in me especially the part where my hand goes clumsy and starts blotching the flowers. Crimson red or cerulean blue.

d) Running back and forth from Benzamine to E-mal. Great exercise!

Sadly, those were the things I have only done within the two weeks holiday. I was planning to learn html but I haven't gotten the IGSCE book yet. And thank goodness, I've my little sister to accompany and make me laugh my guts out throught this very boring two months!

No comments: