Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Innovative

School is boring nowadays. Exams are over and we have practically nothing to do except laze around and talk. I mean the talking part is great but won't you ever get tired of talking? And on record, I slept in class today. Amazing. I never slept in class no matter how tiresome things get.


Sharon and Martha invented the "cardboard" cards to past their free time and what a success it was!


It's a sad thing I didn't get a picture of their extremely innovative card. The only mild assumption was it was hard to shuffle and proved to be a difficult task for anyone with small hands. First we played "Hantu" then "Speed". Finally, with almost 10 people joining, we played "Heart Attack!". I remember these games used to be everyones' obsession after UPSR. Sadly, secondary school doesn't actually allow you to bring "alat permainan" to school.


But the Rubik's cube is allowed. No wonder everyone's fondling over it...


I don't blame anyone. With the boredom and a tempting colourful cube, anything can go wrong.
Another innovative idea was the guy beatboxing and playing the flute to the Flight of the Bumbleee at the same time. Now, that's what I call insane. For me, playing it on the piano is bad enough and beatboxing? I must have a super brain that controls the coordination perfectly or receive rather bad reviews from anybody who heard me do it.
So I believe Kemahiran Hidup/Living Skills has everything to do with this?
Being innovative, creative and an oppurtunist is your path to being an entrepreneur as they always right in the back of the textbook.

No comments: