Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lots of things messed up together

So Basically I Did This Today,


I got out of bed, brushed my teeth and changed. Boiled water and heat the bread. Grabbed my flute and rushed out (eventhough it was only 7.00, thanks to my dad). Stayed with my dad at the coffee shop while he talked with his friends*they're really nice*. But it was so boring, I took my dad's keys and attempted to barge into the shop. People were staring at me like I was a lunatic. What could I do? I was BORED. In the end, I gave up unlocking that stupid grill. Then only at 7.50, he sent me for band.

Band Practice


Ordered to jog or rather I called it, breeze walking. Practised marching. Then, we went back to band room played some scores and enjoyed the music, as if. The last piece was absolutely torturous.



Ballet


Shirley and I did some character and free movements. After lesson, we were talking about how perfect Edward was and how impossible was it to come true (we were being so silly XD). The conclusion was the story became a bestseller as everyone loves a fairytale-like story and indulgent in their thoughts. To me, it's just a bunch of mental delusions.


We shifted on to oldies as Chelsea brought the idea of Dancing Queen.


ABBA






The Carpenters "Why do Bird suddenly appear...., everytime you are near..."



The Eagles "Welcome to the Hotel California..."

It was so weird as all these melodies went rolling around my head. Must be under the influence of my mother... But oldies are awesome especially Earth, Wind and Fire's "September". But good things must come to an end, as I sailed home with my mum and little sister.

Home

Unfortunately, this was the part I hated most.

I WAS FORCED AGAINST MY WILL TO HELP MY SISTER FINISHED HER PROJECT GRUDGINGLY!

Someday, she'll remember that I have helped her and she has to repay me back. Muahahahaha.......

She shall remember or I will make her remember while blood still runs through my veins. Maybe I'm a bit too much, but you should know my sister doesn't help people without a condition. My little sister used to chase Evelyn and Eu Fern, asked them, they'll tell all you need to know about my daring and annoying sister.







No comments: