Monday, September 8, 2008

Number 8



I got back my piano results and I'm really depressed. What more can be said? I am an absolute failure. 2008 is definitely not a good year no matter how much we, Chinese people saying 8 brings good "chi", many fortunes and lots of joy. I don't sense a single good happening. Political crisis all around the world including Malaysia, natural disasters and recent conflict between China and Tibet before the Beijing Olmpics.

People tearing down pictures of Tan Sri Toh Tsu Kun, blaming him for fighting the rights of the Chinese citizens. Malaysians are one, remember? Gerakan demanding separation from Barisan Nasional. It seems more like a sad year to me...

The number 8 was suppose to be everflowing, visualizing prosperity, happiness and longevity....

No comments: