Thursday, October 30, 2008

Influenza

Don't get me wrong here. It has nothing do with the H5N1 strain.





Since everybody in your class is sick or at least the ones sitting near you are sick, the tendency to be ill is about 99.999%. Eu Fern, Alicia, Rebecca and Christine were sick in the past week as far as I remembered. Now they have recoverd, it's my turn *sobs*





Nothing can make your day much more depressing than a flu. Terrible mood swings are on its way. And medicine makes me oh-so -very drowsy...... zZZzzz....I can sleep trying to solve a crossword puzzle, resting my head on the book. Frustration with a Rubiks Cube and mathematical diagram doesn't help much either. The fact, my father closed the car door with an umbrella sticking out down there makes it worse.





An example of how the flu virus looks like in your body

No comments: