Monday, October 6, 2008

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

1. I am extremely clumsy. I trip on practically anything or nothing. So I always have bruises
and cuts on my legs or hands, and even my chin.

2. I weep when I see other people weeping (So, please don't cry in front of me..)

3. I love MONEY! Fresh money from the bank totally rocks.

4. I can't stand metals clanging together. For e.g. accidentally knocking the fork and spoon
together. My ears beg, no scream for mercy...

5. I just can't stop singing High School Musical songs just to annoy Sharon on our way down.
Usually, I end up getting beaten and told "I bring shame". Somehow, regrets never worm
themselves into my brain.

6. Do I seem to pay attention in class? Well, if you think staring at the teacher counts, you got
your answer. I am mostly daydreaming about what would happen if I murdered someone.

7. Romeo & Juliet, to me was not the best written by Shakespeare but it was the "Twelfth
Night". Loved it, a great classic comedy.

8. I tend to hum a tune which is familiar but which I do not know the title of the song. Check out
www.midomi.com though if you have a similar habit.

9. I absolutely detest Marilyn Manson.

10. I am cold-blooded. Not the symbolic cold-blooded. My hands turn icy cold in an air-cond
room after about 5 minutes although I am not really cold.

11. I sleep early usually about 9-11 compared to my friends.

12. I make up games with my sister just to make her tired enough to sleep.

13. I can't speak Foochow although I'm Foochow. Somehow, the dialect seems rather harsh and
when I see other people, talking it, they raise their voices and sound violent, in sort of I
want to mash you into pulp kinda of way.

14. I draw weird patterns or unnatural sceneries on my exam paper after I finshed it.

15. I do circular motions with my hands unconsciously causing people to think I am insane at
times. At supermarkets, hardware stores, bookshops, you name it... Michelle Ting with the
Circular Motions

I won't tag anyone today...

No comments: