Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Simply Ludicrous

One day, I decided to asks several asinine questions in school...

So why on earth would MT question mindless thoughts that will not benefit your life or whatsoever?


I know you'll be falling asleep reading this.....

But do you really want to know?




It is commonly known as the symptoms of a major depression during exams.

My very first riveting query,"If you had a chicken, what would you do with it?"

Some answers were fair enough whilst the rest were rather *ahem* different.

The naturally conventional ones were by Sharon and Martha, "I'll slaughter the chicken, pluck the feathers out and roast it," they said with a glee.

And the odd ones,

"I'll throw it into the bin"-Gabrielle
"Uh... I don't know"-Sabrina
"What the heck???"-Amirah
"I'll let it fly"- I forgot the person who said it, sorry

Plus so much more... Bad idea to ask such idotic questions


Next question, do you prefer democracy or communism?

Suprisingly, St Teresa's East Malaysians are supporting *drum rolls* communism. Out of the ten people I asked so far, 9 said communism and 1 said democracy

9:1

And Sabrina mistook my statement of hating the topic of democracy for supporting communism. To think of supporting communists and not holding up in ruling your own country is simply weird. Whateverlah, rakyat Malaysia tentukan....

Don't take it seriously, we love Malaysia. And if you're a Malaysian, you know what to do.


If you have an opinion, just post it on the cbox! And a chicken to think of?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!!!! how about if you have a pig?? xD i'll force it to grow wings!!! *fly piggy fly!!!!* lolx...