Monday, October 6, 2008

Tag

1. What is the relationship of you and him/her? Sabrina... Friends obviously

2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
- Friendly
- Good friend
- Funny
- Different sometimes
- PENGUIN!

3. The most memorable things he/she had done for you.- Saying Happy Birthday!

4. The most memorable things he/she have said to you. - I am not good at this

5. If he/she become your lover, you will: That is weird....

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will: Why?? I don't want Brina to be my enemy...

7. If he/she become your lover, she has to improve on. Insane....

8. If he/she became your enemy, the reason is. I killed her cat.... This question is dumb.. How am I suppose to predict the future?

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is? I agree with Sabrina on the fact that it should be "with"...

10. The overall impression of him/her is. Friendly Penguin

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you? I am absolutely lazy, stupid, mean and HORRID..

12. The character of you for yourself is? Blur

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is? Always procrastinating

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is? No idea.... I just want to be me...

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them. Hm.... Everything there is to say in this world.

I won't tag anyone today...

No comments: